The Hustleman Chronicles

Hustling in the concrete jungle of Atlanta, Georgia USA isn't easy. My goal? Simple... to go from net worth zero to the making of my first million. Will I flop, or rise to the top? Truth be told, failure is NOT an option. E-Mail your Hustleman at : thehustleman@hustleandprofit.com for some personal dialogue, comments or questions.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

A Hustler's Definition Of A Hustler

Greetings from the ATL Fam! Wecome to this, my first blog post. I might end up liking this! Big up and humble thanks to my fraternity brother for suggesting I start this up. Check him out here.

All bullshit aside, its absolutley necessary to start my very first post with some overstanding about what it is I am. Do you even have a clue?

~(WARNING!!! Run on paragraph coming up)~ First things first, forget all that crap you've seen on the movies and TV. It's garbage. Probably written by some geeky ass writer who would never touch the hood. So what's the magic question for the day? What is a hustler? Truth be told only a hustler can define a hustler. If you don't live it, you can't define it. It's like a pastry chef explaining to you how to change your car alternator. Doesn't add up. Simple. What do I do? I provide quality goods at low prices in convenient locations. What's fuckin' with that? You think you know a hustler? I'll give you an image of a hustler you can all relate to. How about a car salesperson (that's me being gender conscious right there). The biggest hustlers are in fact those bigwigs in the corporate offices making decisions about what the public wants. Then we have to pick out of what they give us. Now that's hustlin'...

Moving along. To us (hustlers) we know at the core we are just entreprenuers. We take the mentality that no we're not punching your clock, cleaning your floors or letting you tell me when I can have an off day. We make something out of nothing. On the street level, we are viewed to be at the bottom of the food chain by the eye of big business. If only they knew LOL!

To my working stiffs out there who think a steady paycheck is security, I'm sorry for you. You just may never get this.

To my aspiring hustlers, or to those who already have their things in motion much love to ya! See you at the top.

All those who are seeking to join the path of us entreprenuers and don't know where to start, perhaps some of my adventures and introspections will enlighten you. I motivate you, you motivate me. Simple.

I'm far from a baller (wealthy), but I must say I do live a pretty comfortable lifestyle. I answer to no one but myself, and that's the way I like it. Don't get me wrong, this isn't easy, but who ever achieved anything great taking the easy route?

Well I'll wrap this lecture up. Now that you know where I'm coming from, we can move onto bigger and better things. I have alot to share with you Fam and I know alot more bullshit is on the way. But... Isn't it always like that when you decide to do something new?

Until next time... keep it moving.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Peace God!!!

    Knowing what I know. I know you are the real deal.

    Been making paper on the cold ass streets for a long ass time. At times you make more in one day than cats working 40 hour weeks.

    You are definately the god of your domain.

    Peace God!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home