The Hustleman Chronicles

Hustling in the concrete jungle of Atlanta, Georgia USA isn't easy. My goal? Simple... to go from net worth zero to the making of my first million. Will I flop, or rise to the top? Truth be told, failure is NOT an option. E-Mail your Hustleman at : thehustleman@hustleandprofit.com for some personal dialogue, comments or questions.

Monday, September 04, 2006

The Hustleman: Tagged!

Peace Fam! For those of you in the United States, I hope you're enjoying your Labor Day. It seems that your Hustleman has been tagged by thegoddess. This is a Me-Me as they call them. Basically a question and answer sessions for all to see. So without further delay, here goes.

1) Full Name: STREETHANDLE = SHAHEED
2) Name Backwards: DEEDHAHS
3) Were you named after anyone?: NOPE, ALTHOUGH THE NAME IS THE 50th ATTRIBUTE OF ALLAH IN ISLAM - DOES THAT COUNT?
4) Does your name mean anything?: WITNESS
5) Nick Name(s): RED, DENVER, SHAI, LEOMACK
6) Screen Name(s): HUSTLEMAN_SHAI, SHAI_DA9
7) Date Of Birth: JULY, 1975 - I'M A LEO, FILL IN THE REST
8) Place of Birth: SEASIDE, OREGON
9) Nationality: NUBIAN
10) Current Location: GEORGIA
11) Sign: LEO, RECOGNIZE!
13) Height: 6'0 BUT I THINK I LOST AN INCH
14) Skin Color: REDDISH YELLOW
15) Shoe Size: DEPENDS ON THE SHOE, 10 1/2 AVERAGE
16) Hair colour: BLACK
17) Eye colour: BROWN
18) What do you look like?: I LOOK LIKE SOMEONE NAMED SHAI. PERHAPS YOU SEEN HIM? HE'S A HANDSOME DUDE
19) Innie or Outie?: OUTIE
20) Right, Lefty, or Ambidextrous?: I WOULD LIKE TO THINK I'M AMBIDEXTROUS BECAUSE I CAN DRIVE THE CAR WITH MY LEFT HAND AND SMOKE A CIGARETTE WITH MY RIGHT
21) Gay, Straight, Bi, or Other?: STRAIGHT AS INDIAN HAIR
22) Best friend(s): SEXY SHAY, THEGOD, A-GOD, MOOSE AND MYSELF ALTHOUGH SOMETIMES I AM MY WORST ENEMY
23) Best friend you trust the most: MYSELF WHEN I'M NOT PLAYING THE ENEMY
24) Best friends {your sex}: MYSELF
25) Best friends of the opposite sex: SEXY SHAY
26) Best Bud(s): MZ. HERSHEY
27) Boyfriend / Girlfriend: SEXY SHAY
28) Crush: THAT WOULD BE STACEY DASH, HAVE YOU NOT SEEN HER IN PLAYBOY!?
29) Parent(s): YES I HAVE TWO OF THOSE
30) Worst Enemy: MYSELF, YES BAD ME!
31) Favourite on-line Guy(s): THEGOD, BOSSMACK TOPSOIL
32) Favourite on-line Girl(s): THE GODDESS, MENTAL_SLAVE
33) Funniest friend: MOOSE - HE HAS SOME STORIES FOR YOUR ASS
34) Craziest friend: AS IN PSYCHO? I AVOID THEM
35) Advice Friend: THEGOD
36) Loudest Friend: SEXY SHAY - CAN YOU SAY GHETTO?
37) Person you cry with: I HAVEN'T CRIED IN YEARS
*Do You Have...*
38) Any sisters: NOPE
39) Any brothers: 1
40) Any pets: NOT NOW. BUT I DO MISS MY DOG MASON. I TAKE THAT BACK, HE DESTROYED ABOUT 20 OF MY DVD'S
41) A Disease: NIGGARITIS - OCCASION BOUTS OF LAZINESS
42) A Pager: WTF? HOW OLD IS THIS ME-ME?
43) A Personal phone line: MOST DEFINENTLY
44) A Cell phone: YEA, ABOUT 3 OF THEM
45) A Lava lamp: NO, NOT EVER
46) A Pool or hot tub: IF I HAD ONE, I'D BE IN THERE RIGHT NOW
47) A Car: MOST DEFINENTLY
*Describe Your...*
48) Personality: COOL, LAID-BACK, INTROSPECTIVE, AND AN ASS-HOLE
49) Driving: I LEAN WITH IT AND ROCK WITH IT UNLESS I'M IN A RUSH
50) Car or one you want: THAT NEW 2007 ESCALADE
51) Room: MY PERSONAL ROOM IS SIMPLE SO I HAVE NO DISTRACTIONS AND CAN CONCENTRATE
52) What’s missing? ABOUT ONE MILLION DOLLARS
53) School: MONTGHETTO - SORRY I MEANT MONTBELLO AND THE UNIVERSITY OF H.T.M. (IF YOU KNOW THEN YOU KNOW, IF NOT THEN SORRY TO HEAR THAT)
54) Bed: QUEEN SIZE, I NEED AN UPGRADE
55) Relationship with your parent(s): NOT MUCH, LARGELY DUE TO ME
*Do you...*
56) Believe in yourself?: I DON'T BELIEVE I'M THE MOTHERFUCKIN MAN - I KNOW I'M THE MOTHERFUCKIN MAN
57) Believe in love at first sight?: NO, JUST LUST AT FIRST SIGHT
58) Consider yourself a good listener?: I LISTEN WAY MORE THEN I TALK
59) Sleep in PJs?: BOXERS AND T-SHIRT HERE UNLESS I JUST HAD A GOOD NIGHT WITH A FEMALE, THEN BIRTHDAY SUIT ALL THE WAY
60) Get Along with your parents?: FOR THE MOST PART
61) Save your e-mail conversations?: WHO HAS CONVO'S BY EMAIL?
62) Pray?: EVERY NIGHT
63) Believe in reincarnation?: IF I COME BACK HERE I'll LET YOU KNOW
64) Like to make fun of people?: HELL YEA, SOME PEOPLE JUST ASK FOR IT
65) Like to talk on the phone?: NAH. I'M MORE OF A FACE TO FACE PERSON
66) Like to eat?: HMM, YOU CAN TAKE THAT QUESTION A FEW DIFFERENT WAYS. YES TO ALL ABOVE
67) Like to drive?: IF I COULD HIRE A CHAUFFEUR I WOULD
68) Get motion sickness?: NOT ANYMORE
69) Eat the stems of broccoli?: ONLY IF IT'S STEAMED
70) Eat Chicken fingers with a fork?: WOW! CHICKEN'S HAVE FINGERS? THAT WAS ALMOST AS SHOCKING AS WHEN I HEARD BUFFALO'S HAD WINGS
71) Dream in colour?: YES
72) Type with your fingers on home row?: PEOPLE STILL DO THAT?
73) Sleep with a stuffed animal?: NO THANK YOU I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND
*What Is…*
74) Right next to you: COMPUTER, CELL PHONE, ASHTRAY, CIGARETTES, LIGHTER, PENS AND PAD
75) On the walls of your room: NO PICTURES IN MY PERSONAL ROOM. TOO DISTRACTING.
76) On your mouse pad: DON'T USE ONE
77) Your dream car: THE NEW 2007 ESCALADE
78) Your dream date: NEED I SAY STACEY DASH AGAIN?
79) Your dream honeymoon spot: THAT WOULD BE BETWEEN THE BAHAMAS AND MAYBE HAWAII?
80) Your dream husband/wife: AN HONEST, STRONG, INTELLIGENT, SUPPORTIVE WOMAN WHO RESPECTS ME AS THE MAN IN THE REALTIONSHIP
81) Your bedtime: LOL! BETWEEN 1AM AND 6AM
82) Under your bed: CARPET
83) The single most important question: WHERE'S THE MONEY GOING TO?
84) Your bad time of the day: WHEN I WAKE UP
85) Your worst fear(s): GOING BROKE AGAIN AND HAVING TO GET A JOB
86) The weather you like: 70 TO 80 WITH CLEAR SKIES AND SUNSHINE
87) The time?: 1:34AM BUT THIS WILL BE POSTED IN THE PM
88) The date? September 4, 2006
89) The best trick you ever played on someone: MY GIRLFRIEND WAS GONE AND HER HOMEGIRL CALLED THE HOUSE FOR HER. WHILE I WAS TALKING TO MY GIRLFRIEND'S HOMEGIRL GIRL SHE CAME BACK HOME AND ASKED WHO I WAS TALKING TO, I TOLD HER IT WAS MY OTHER WOMAN BONEQUISHA. MY GIRLFRIEND ANSWERED THE PHONE TO BY SURPRISED BY A FEMALE VOICE ON THE OTHER END. SHE WAS PISSED. THE LOOK ON HER FACE WAS PRICELESS. GOOD LOOKING ANGEL ON THE JOKEY JOKE.
90) The weirdest food or drink that you like: FROG LEGS - THEY HONESTLY DO TASTE LIKE CHICKEN.
91) Your Theme Song: CAN'T KNOCK THE HUSTLE - JAY-Z
92) The hardest thing about growing up: ANSWERING TO YOUR PARENTS RULES
93) Your funniest experience: TAKING A PICTURE, NOT PAYING ATTENTION - WHEN YOU LOOK AT IT, IT LOOKS LIKE I HAVE MY FINGER UP MY NOSE
94) Your scariest moment: GETTING CAUGHT BY MY DAD HAVING SEX IN THE HOUSE WHEN I WAS 15. I SWORE HE WAS STILL GONE
95) The silliest thing you've done: I HAVE THIS DANCE I DO WHEN I'M NAKED AND WITH MY GIRL, BUT THAT'S PRIVATE LOL
96) The funniest or most desperate thing you've done to get the attention of the opposite sex?: I THINK I WAS 12 or 13, I SENT A VALENTINE'S DAY CARD AND ROSE TO A GIRL I HAD A CRUSH ON. SHE DIDN'T KNOW ME AND NEVER RESPONDED. I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE TALKED TO HER FIRST LOL
97) The scariest thing that's ever happened while with your friend(s): GUNSHOTS BY WHO KNOWS WHO FROM WHO KNEW WHERE
98) The best feeling in the world: MAKING MONEY AND KNOWING HOME IS TAKEN CARE OF
99) The worst feeling in the world: BEING BROKE AND KNOWING YOU HAVE NO MORE MONEY COMING IN
100) 3 people you tag: MENTAL_SLAVE, JUICY, AND THEE ONE AND ONLY

Well that about covers that, damn that took awhile LOL. Anyhow Fam take care until next time.
Definently more to come so stay tuned. Peace.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great info and MAN can I relate to #99.

     
  • At 6:07 AM, Blogger The_Hustleman AKA James W. Dennis said…

    To the goddess - That was actually kind of fun, just took me about 3 hours to answer everything lol. Too many distractions. To Anon - Thanks, I'll check through this when I have the free time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home