The Hustleman Chronicles

Hustling in the concrete jungle of Atlanta, Georgia USA isn't easy. My goal? Simple... to go from net worth zero to the making of my first million. Will I flop, or rise to the top? Truth be told, failure is NOT an option. E-Mail your Hustleman at : thehustleman@hustleandprofit.com for some personal dialogue, comments or questions.

Friday, September 15, 2006

* LISTEN UP! A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT! *

Greetings Family! I'm excited to announce the opening of the Bleugod.com website! The home of Bleugod Edutainment. Edutainment means to educate while entertaining. Having the youth learn something is a big deal now-a-days and I'm pleased that someone is actually doing something about it. Bleugod.com offers educational software for ages 6-9. The first product on the long list is about the African Slave Trade. I know, I know sounds boring right? Well kids think so too. But let me tell you about something, this software will not only teach them something worthwhile, they won't leave the computer screen. I'm serious.

I know that the god himself has put his heart and soul into the company and the product itself. I was fortunate enough to get a preview copy and the kids love it! Currently they are taking e-mail adresses for pre-orders. If you so choose, you can get $10.00 off the regular price of the software just for showing interest. If educating the youth is impotant to you, or even if you have little ones around this age bracket, you owe it to yourself to at least check out the site. It'll be worth your time. I promise *smirk*.

So that address again is www.bleugod.com. Go there now, don't be shy LOL. Blessings Fam. Your Hustleman will return to you soon.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This IS a great product. I've seen myself how excited the kids get about this disk and how they are able to retain the information. Learning shouldn't be a chore, it should be something that kids and parents as well, are motivated to do. This is the first of many educational products from Bleugod.com.

    I think by now everyone knows my position on leaving the education of our children to the school system. This is an opportunity to be proactive in your childs education. If you can invest hundreds of thousands of dollars on video games and video fame systems, you owe it to your children to invest in this product.

    Thanks for promoting the site and the product.

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger The_Hustleman AKA James W. Dennis said…

    Peace to the goddess! You don't have to thank me for promoting. I wouldn't do it unless I believed completely in the product. Honest *smirk*. My stand on education is similar to your own so I hope others out there, with a strong stand on education, will check this out. Blessings to you. And tell thegod to send me one of those ads already!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home