The Hustleman Chronicles

Hustling in the concrete jungle of Atlanta, Georgia USA isn't easy. My goal? Simple... to go from net worth zero to the making of my first million. Will I flop, or rise to the top? Truth be told, failure is NOT an option. E-Mail your Hustleman at : thehustleman@hustleandprofit.com for some personal dialogue, comments or questions.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Taking A Short Break

Peace and Blessings Fam! First and foremost let me extend my apologies to you all, I’ve been absent from many of your blogs and my own. You have to overstand, this is the Holiday Season so I’ve been overtime on my grind. On top of that I’m trying to get this dating thing up and running so I’ve been meeting a few nice young ladies here and there trying to find one I can at least hold a decent conversation with… but that’s another story. Rest assured though I’m putting some things together for you all that will be ready for the New Year.

I’m almost done with a new book; a remake of a classic in my opinion. The book was originally published in 1910 but it still has relevance to this day and time. I call it the “Little Book” and it’s one that really helped me look at building wealth differently; less of a struggle and more like the natural order of things. This book will be FREE of charge and available by invitation only. Of course I will be inviting all my blog readers to download the “Little Book” and it will be ready soon.

Also on the horizon will be some interviews with fellow Hustlers (or should I say entrepreneurs) around the Atlanta Metro area. I hope these interviews will inspire and pass on some business Game while giving you all more of the inner workings of what it’s like to create a successful business out of nothing. I’m trying to get a broad variety of business types so I’ve set up interviews with everyone from Eyebrows/Makeup Artists to Private Real Estate Investors. Every one of them young black entrepreneurs doing their thing. I’ve never done interviews before so this should be interesting LOL. I’ll have to feel my way around but I’ll get it, your Hustleman is persistent if nothing else.

So over the next week I’ll be catching up on blogs and will continue to grind throughout the Holiday. Hell, I’m even trying to fit some dates in my schedule. I’ll be taking a short break from blogging and will return to you all next Sunday, December 17th. Until then be well Fam and stay safe out there.

*** Unparalleled Business Game ~ Home Based and Small Business strategies, techniques and tricks of the trade straight from your Hustleman:

Invest In Your Financial Future

4 Comments:

  • At 3:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Go Mr. Dennis. You are on it as always. I'm looking forward to the Little Book I JUST KNOW I will be one of the lucky ones to get it first. Smile.

    Good luck on the dating thing. I know that can be a pain in the you know what, but I'm sure one that is worthy of you will be along soon.

    Hope all is well with you and yours.

     
  • At 3:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wooo Whoooo! And look at that! I was first. Yeah! LOL

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whats up bro. Sorry the long time no hear. I have been trying to get things straight; here in d town.

    Man u r on it...even when you ain't. Can't wait.

     
  • At 3:11 AM, Blogger The_Hustleman AKA James W. Dennis said…

    @ The Goddess - Peace! You will definitely get a copy, don't even worry about it. Everything is good here and it's good to know you all are safe and well.

    @The God - All good Bro, I know you're out there doing what needs to be done. Let me know what's going on out there. It's about time for a visit anyway.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home