The Hustleman Chronicles

Hustling in the concrete jungle of Atlanta, Georgia USA isn't easy. My goal? Simple... to go from net worth zero to the making of my first million. Will I flop, or rise to the top? Truth be told, failure is NOT an option. E-Mail your Hustleman at : thehustleman@hustleandprofit.com for some personal dialogue, comments or questions.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Updates On My Universe

Let it be known Fam that your Hustleman is back in full health (minus my sinus problems) and back refocused. I caught up on some rest and I’m recharged. I thought I would update you all on some of the things going on in my mind and in my universe. Walk with me.

1) Seems like your Hustleman is back on the dating scene. It’s funny because I really have distaste for it. You meet someone, spend your time, energy, money only to find out that this person isn’t who they say they are, or worse, they’re Psycho Stalkers or something. But I’m optimistic.

On the other end of that is the fact that I’m getting older. Time seems to be running by so fast and still no children; I’ve never been married either. Engaged twice, but never married (hmm, an idea for another post). During my last relationship with Mz Mental I came to a realization about myself… I really did suck at relationships. I didn’t know what it was since I couldn’t put my finger on it exactly, but there was something in me that just had a hard time balancing everything.

Before you begin to analyze my situation let me say this. I’m a Hustler, period point blank. I’m not a thug, gangster, thief, mack, wanna-be rapper or any of that. How many people can tell you what they are and how they live? To truly Hustle one needs a level of dedication and commitment to the “art” that a lot of people lack. If more people had it, more people would be entrepreneurs. Simple. It’s not for everyone. The problem lies in the fact that I’m truly money over bullshit. And when I’m full speed ahead in grind mode that’s all I see sometimes. But I know how to dedicate myself to something; that's what being a risk taker is all about. I just learned how to channel that into more than one thing at a time.

If I didn’t learn anything else from my last relationship, I learned balance. So with this new revelation, I’m getting ready to do it all over again. It is what it is. Moving on…

2) It’s good to see Mental happy again. I love her and care about her a great deal. I’m glad she’s moved on with her new insights and I’m always here for her if she needs me. Keep doing your thing babygirl! As far as females go, she truly is my best friend and I’m sure that won’t change anytime soon. And despite popular DIS-belief, we still live together and function very well as roommates and she still cooks from time to time which I love, her cooking is always on point. If you missed the details of that break-up then CLICK HERE.

3) It’s been about two weeks since I’ve talked to Mz Ree. If you don’t remember the drama that went down in this situation then CLICK HERE. I told her if she continued to mess with her sorry ass nigga, DON’T fuck with me. And since I haven’t heard from her, I know what the deal is. I wish you the best girl, I hope your decision was the right one. I’ll see you around sometime I’m sure. Things always come full circle; sooner or later.

4) I’m almost a month into the M1 project (hustleandprofit.com) and since I’m learning as I’m going I can’t say I’m disappointed in the results so far. There’s a lot of work left ahead so I do like the old Oriental proverb suggests; when you eat an elephant, you eat it one bite at a time.

Stay up Fam! Much love to you always. And remember, just because it's not complicated, that doesn't mean it's easy.

*** Unparalleled Business Game ~ Home Based and Small Business strategies, techniques and tricks of the trade straight from your Hustleman:

How to do Small Business

8 Comments:

  • At 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW...I HAD A LOT TO CATCH UP ON! I KNOW IVE BEEN IN HIDIN FOR A MINUTE BUT ITS GOOD TO SEE THAT ALL IS WELL. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND I WILL HOLLA AT YOU LATER.

     
  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger Shai said…

    Dating can suck. The last date I had was with someone I grew up with but had not seen in over 15 years. He started off sweet then I was yuck.

    See he asked people in the neighborhood we grew up in which I still live in about me. He had this notion I was a nerd who did not do things. Not knowing that I keep my business to myself.

    Anyway, he kept comparing what he knew to what I said. Like what others said was true and what I said wasn't. It was annoying. All in all it showed his immaturity. What killed me was how he laughed when he heard the real me.

    I hate when people make assumptions about me then get mad when I disprove them with my actions.

     
  • At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I thought I was ready to get back on the dating scene too but after the last guy, I'm back to thinking that dating just sucks.

    Long story... you'll have to check my blog it you want details.

    But best of luck to you! :-)

     
  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger The_Hustleman AKA James W. Dennis said…

    @ Mz Nici - Hey Babygirl! Glad your holiday trip went well. I'll get up with you soon.

    @Mz Shai - LMBAO that's what's up! Well, guess he wasn't ready for the truth. Since he assumed from the jump the relationship was already on the down slope from the gate. And why the hell do people always think you're lying about who you are and what you do? That kills me.

    @ Ricecrispy - Yeah, dating sucks. It so time consuming and frustrating. But it's either that or be lonely... although sometimes being lonely isn't such a bad thing. I'll definitely check out your story asap.

     
  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger The_Hustleman AKA James W. Dennis said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You laid down a lot of truths about relationships and life. We all have inner comfort levels that have been framed by how we were brought up.

    My parents split after I was grown. But while they were together, I witnessed a lot of romance, kissing & petting that I wanted in my life. Many households had a lot of resentment & the kids don't want any parts of it.

    You'll settle down when the inner peace you feel is matched by an individual who loves that in you. I have a son. But your life is shaped by the things you do with it. Keep doin', my Brother. I think you're doin' fine.

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger The_Hustleman AKA James W. Dennis said…

    @ The Capt - Right on the money Capt! Finding someone who can match what I am on the inside is what I'm seeking. I've had a few "old heads" tell me that a good mate is not hard to find, it's just where you look. I had forgotten all about that until I read your comment. Thanks as always for the wisdom capt. Peace brother.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home