The Hustleman Chronicles

Hustling in the concrete jungle of Atlanta, Georgia USA isn't easy. My goal? Simple... to go from net worth zero to the making of my first million. Will I flop, or rise to the top? Truth be told, failure is NOT an option. E-Mail your Hustleman at : thehustleman@hustleandprofit.com for some personal dialogue, comments or questions.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

*Special Announcement* Open For Business

Greetings Fam! As always I hope you're doing well and things are moving in a positive direction for you. This weekend was crazy to say the least. The spot was profitable and New York made his way in and out. Also, I'm pleased to announce the official launch of the M1 Project. The original launch date was set for November 15th but I managed to finish up sooner. Yes, your Hustleman is open for business!

Hustle and profit.com is a home-based and small business resource. Simply, it's unparalleled business game, strategy, techniques and tricks of the trade. All from a Hustler's perspective of course. The reason why I'm so excited about this is because due to the way I learned business (by actually going out there and bumping my head a few times); I know I can offer a simpler, easier method of doing business with little money and involving less risk.

It's almost like a view into the workings of how a Hustler moves and takes care of his or her business. How we start, grow and expand using all the resources we have available. I'm talking straight grass roots here. No loans, investors etc. Just simple desire and the right tools and knowledge that anyone can use if they are serious about making money.

I've learned alot from my mentors throughout the years and I have taken it upon myself to simplify it, and compile it. Giving the Game to the world and offering an alternative to those other bullshit business books, courses and money making kits you find out there. This stuff works because I use it. Day in and day out, feel me?

So if you're into business, or if you have thought about starting your own thing and have been frustrated with the methods that "they" teach you, then I may be able to help you.
When you go to the website, feel free to check out the "2 FREE chapters" offer which will give you a little "teaser" as to what you'll be getting inside the "Hustler's Manual". Also, there is a FREE audio download which I call "The Great Lie". In this audio I explain how many of these so-called business opportunities are big lie's. What I mean by that is you have people pushing things on you, teaching you how to make money, but that's not how THEY make their money. It's a sad reality but it's the truth. I had to tell it, would you expect anything less from your Hustleman?

Alright enough of handling the business, if you're so inclined please check it out. Click on the link below.

http://www.hustleandprofit.com

Also I have set up a separate email account just for the blog Fam if you have questions, comments or whatever: thehustleman@hustleandprofit.com

Again I sincerely thank you for all your support and I'll be back with more updates as to what's going on with me and both my businesses. It will be interesting, no doubt. Now that things are up and running, I'll be moving into the marketing campaign and will have much more free time on my hands (well a little more anyway) so I can make my way to you all and play "catch up" with your blogs LOL.

Peace Fam, I'll be up with you soon. Much Love

Unparalleled business Game: http://www.hustleandprofit.com/

4 Comments:

  • At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have gotten my copy and I tell you this...I have spent damn near thousands of dollars on educational shit, been in school and tried to apply what so called business experts teach..but they make shit so complicated.

    After reading this book...mannnnnnn; I know you know your shit; but to see the thought process on how you do what you do is amazing. I have seen you on the grind and consistent with it on a day to day basis. I remember when I tried to do what you were doing and I was hustlin' backwards. After reading the book...I see my mistakes and how to lauch a business from nothing.

    These folks better not sleep on this...man..I am amazed you are selling it so cheap.

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Prophetess said…

    Greetings Businessman!

    Just coming up to see what's going down. I see you've made it happen. Good deal, good deal.

    I'm on my way over there, right now!

    As always, much success for keeping it honest!

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger Prophetess said…

    Visited the website and I must say I love it! I'm already ordering my copy of the Hustler's Manual! I like how you say learn not to depend on bank loans and investors for start-up money; it's true, you shouldn't have use for a bank until your business is ALREADY making the money you want.

    Good work!

     
  • At 2:25 AM, Blogger The_Hustleman AKA James W. Dennis said…

    @ the god - Peace to the god. Thanks for the good words! Hopefully people are ready for what I'm bringing... only time will tell.

    @ Mz JoJo - Peace sista. Glad you liked the site. Still needs a little polishing, but I'll it get there. When you order please let me know how the whole process went and if you ran into any problems so I can be assured everything is in order. Enjoy and let me know what you think about the manual. Thank you as always for the support, much appreciated. And I know you're already on your way so go get that money!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home