The Hustleman Chronicles

Hustling in the concrete jungle of Atlanta, Georgia USA isn't easy. My goal? Simple... to go from net worth zero to the making of my first million. Will I flop, or rise to the top? Truth be told, failure is NOT an option. E-Mail your Hustleman at : thehustleman@hustleandprofit.com for some personal dialogue, comments or questions.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Tales From The Block: The Misadventure Of A Snitch Bitch

Well Fam it's yet another tale from the block for ya. Hope all of you are well. Your Hustleman is feeling good and is writing like crazy. I'm currently working on a project for a new business venture I am starting. I'll keep you posted with the details. All I have to say now is... writing is fun, but it can wear you out. It's mentally draining, I'm for real. But I still have to make time for you Fam!

Let's get on with this entry. There are eight million stories in the city, this is just one of them. This story will be short. I'm telling this tale to make a point. Lately I have been writing alot about the game itself (the 'What is The Game?' post coming very soon, I promise *smirk*), and here is a story of an individual who got the street game fucked up. He violated a most sacred rule. He snitched, meaning he told on those that did the bad deed with him to the authorities, to save his own ass. That's a big no-no in the streets. People have been killed for less.

Once you are labled as a snitch you can kiss your street pass good bye. No one wants to be around you and no one trusts you. Even your family is marked with suspicion. You're better off just moving to another side of town. Or perhaps another state altogether. I'm serious.

I have received about 3 different versions of this story so I will do my best to just stick to the basic most common elements. Near the spot where I grind (hustle) at there is a cell phone store. Now this place has been robbed no less then 3 or 4 times. Possibly more. You would think the owner would either tighten his security or just close up shop right? No such deal. He's still there. This incident I'm going to tell you about happened recently.

Picture this if you will, it's early morning say around 6 or 7am. It's still summer time so there is just enough daylight out. Traffic is light, the stores and shops in this particular plaza are closed so there is no foot traffic. The cell phone store itself sits away from the street near the back of the plaza near the corner so it's easy. Maybe too easy. No bars on the windows, no complicated locks on the door. No visible cameras inside either. So snitch bitch and his crew of 2, some say 3, decide to rob the place.

First mistake, it's daylight! Real stupid. Second mistake, snitch bitch and his crew weren't smart enough to actually plan this great heist. From the reports I received they took the idiot route and used a rock or some other heavy object to smash through the glass. Third mistake, you're already making too much noise.

Snitch bitch proceeded to make his way into the shop and tried to find anything he could grab. Wasn't too much of anything. The crew already uptight and nervous never entered the store at all and left with nothing in hand (can you blame them?). Perhaps they had a moment of clarity? Snitch bitch stayed though, he was determined to make this worth his while. Again... not well planned. I can see it all now, I know snitch bitch heard that little voice in his head saying' "Just leave." He didn't listen though and I'm not surprised about that.

Seems the owner of the store had a silent alarm and snitch bitch took so long that he was busted by the police. Just him alone, his crew was long gone. Now what did snitch bitch do? Did he stand up and say he was in this crime alone? No he didn't. He went on to give the police the names and locations of all his "boys" that were with him. They all went down.

Now before you think I'm advocating unlawful entry practices, I will have you know that I'm glad these dudes got busted. I'm a Hustler, not a thief. I don't even like people with thieving tendancies around me. The point is though that this dude had the opportunity to let his crew just be free. Perhaps they could have gotten bail money up for him, help him hire a good lawyer, look out for his family while he was away, etc. Yes they were guilty of a crime, but they didn't steal anything. Still though, they are guilty legally. And "street-wise" they are guilty by association (associating with a snitch that is). Sad part is, since snitch bitch told on them, they got the hard rap while he got off fairly easy. But the truth is, according to reports, he masterminded the whole thing.

To quote the immortal words of the Great One Ice Cube, "Nigga, nigga, nigga, can't you see? Somehow your words incarcerate me!"

That's a wrap on this one. More to you coming in the week ahead. Be good Fam and stay out of trouble LOL, I know I am.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:13 AM, Blogger The_Hustleman AKA James W. Dennis said…

    @thegod - Peace! And agreed on that.

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Another Tale From The Hood. People will always disappoint you; IT'S THEIR NATURE.

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger Disco said…

    I am with The God. That is the WORST SHIT out there..... apparently as a child he was never told "stop tattle-telling on people" and never got the shit beat outta him for dong so.

    Well....now he will......*shrug*

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I remember when this happened...snitch is about to be someone's girlfriend. LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home