The Hustleman Chronicles

Hustling in the concrete jungle of Atlanta, Georgia USA isn't easy. My goal? Simple... to go from net worth zero to the making of my first million. Will I flop, or rise to the top? Truth be told, failure is NOT an option. E-Mail your Hustleman at : thehustleman@hustleandprofit.com for some personal dialogue, comments or questions.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Quick Update: Reflection On The Rebirth

What's good Fam? Your Hustleman is doing great! Life is good and things are moving. Sadly this must be the death of Shai, my "street handle" if you will. As I launch fully into the M1 project I have to make a rebirth to what all this Hustlin' and business knowledge has given me to this date. The new name is James W. Dennis, author and consultant. It's time to pass the Game to the world... well at least to those that want it.

As I still bob and weave through the concrete jungle until my new business takes off, I have to constantly remind myself that everything grows and changes and that includes people. When you begin something new you have to be prepared to let the old things go. Mixing old and new is like planting weeds in your garden, it will eventually kill the beauty.

Fear not, I'm still the hustleman you know, just new and improved! Overall the Game's been good to me and I have had the chance to talk and walk with some of the slickest most intelligent people you could ever meet. The things they showed me, told me and taught me help shape the person I am today. It's time to take all of that knowledge and do something with it. Honestly, knowledge without using it is just well... useless information, feel me? As always, much love Fam and I'll return to you soon.

Keep it moving and keep it simple - if they only knew

7 Comments:

  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger Shana said…

    I wish you much prosperity with your new business venture! It's great to see black folks doing big things!

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Growth and change is the only real reality...without them you are dead.

    It is time to rise to that other level. With your work ethic in tact...success is right around the corner.

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger Prophetess said…

    Greetings, Brother.

    I hope prosperity shines on you today and each day after this day. A man with a goal, and the knowledge to make that goal happen, is the man to watch.

    You seem to be on the right track; stay on it and stay the course, and fight the good fight. Good reward always comes to those who reach for it. Reach, brother, reach!

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are on a serious mission for real! I said it before and I will say it again; I admire your drive. You are on of the very few that I know who accomplishes everything they set out to do. You are definitely on top of things.

    As always, wishing you the best!

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger The_Hustleman AKA James W. Dennis said…

    @ Shana - Thanks for the love! It's funny, but you don't here things like that often from our people. I appreciate you and thanks for stopping by.

    @ the god - The grind is serious right now no doubt. And you're right, gorwth and change are the only real reality. What a sin to your soul if you deny that to yourself.

    @ Mz JoJo - I'm reachin' sista! Trust that. Thank you for the postitive words and energy. As always, it's an honor to be blessed with your presence. Much love and keep doing what you're doing. I'm loving your blog.

    @ the goddess - I'm on top of it sista to the best of my ability, it's a struggle, but as a mentor of mine once said. "Anything worth something is worth struggling for." Peace and blessings!

     
  • At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know you on a personal level and I know just how dedicated you are to your work. I know that you have high goals in life and I feel completely comfortable saying that you will make your dreams come true. I see it and want it for you just as much as you want it for your self. I know your future is bright. Stay on top.

    Mental

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger The_Hustleman AKA James W. Dennis said…

    @ Mental - Thanks as always for having my back. This isnt easy and takes up LOADS of time, but it's nice to know there are people out there who have faith in me. Much love!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home