The Hustleman Chronicles

Hustling in the concrete jungle of Atlanta, Georgia USA isn't easy. My goal? Simple... to go from net worth zero to the making of my first million. Will I flop, or rise to the top? Truth be told, failure is NOT an option. E-Mail your Hustleman at : thehustleman@hustleandprofit.com for some personal dialogue, comments or questions.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Alright, I'm Back

It's been a minute Fam I know, but I'm back at you. There's alot to cover in this post so let's get to it. This week has been fabulous weather wise. I’m talking about spring temperatures outside, real talk. It’s nice to be able to leave the house and feel the sun. The only downside was that my dumb ass gambled away $300 on some bullshit and I don’t even gamble! Fortunately New York (the biggest gambler I know) talked some sense into me before it really got bad LOL. I was going to make a post about it, but it’s not that interesting, trust me on that. I’m still a little frustrated about the situation, but it was my choice so Ill just have to charge that one to the game. That’s one reason I love the hustle, I lost $300 and it didn’t stop anything, I got off my ass and made it back without missing a beat. Moving on…

Friday went lovely as always. My only complaint is these clown dudes New York has been hanging around lately and bringing to the spot. Don’t misread me, they’re cool but they’re disrupting the flow of work. They’re loud for all the wrong reasons and they have no focus. Knowing New York he’s probably training them to be workers to put on his team, although they already hustle. The problem is they’re broke hustlers. The type of leeches that hang around with dudes like New York because he will lend a hand if you ask him, even if you do him wrong (only up to certain point of course.). As much as I hate to say it, his kindness is his weakness. I predict trouble in the future if he continues to mess with these dudes, I tried to shine light on the situation but he’ll have to make his own decision.

I finally caught up with a young Lady I’ve been pursuing. She’s an entrepreneur which is what draws me to her, she overstands the Grind, feel me? She does make-up and eyebrows and owns a shop in East Point, the infamous Zone 3. On top of that she’s the Queen B of her clique. What’s a Queen B you ask? Well in just about every group of women there’s one who all the other women look up to. They value her opinion on things and come to her for advice and approval on their life decisions. Being the type of man I am, I usually like to be with the Queen B because she’s the strongest and the most free thinking. On the downside she’s busier than me so I had to make her ink me in on her schedule. We’ve talked from time to time between her appointments and photo shoots but catching her alone is like a part-time job. But you know me, I’m persistent.

The date was set for Friday but because of her schedule she wouldn’t be ready until about 10pm. On top of that she needed to be up early in the morning so it felt like speed dating. No worries though the new Will Smith movie came out so that was perfect. Side note: If you haven’t seen “The Pursuit of Happiness” yet, don’t wait! Excellent movie. The man that Will Smith portrays (based on a real life brother) went through a serious struggle. The movie is nothing less than inspirational to say the least.

So date time…You know your Hustleman had to get dipped or as the Bossmack would say, Krispy. She was looking good herself although in my opinion she had on a little too much make-up, but that’s what she does so it’s like free advertising if anyone asks her who did it. I personally feel black women don’t need much make-up to look beautiful. They already have color so make-up that just accentuates certain features is good enough for me. Another point, I never like being on a time schedule, especially for a first date but I told myself it’s time to get myself out of my comfort zone. You see Fam, for my last few relationships I’ve been dating the same types of women and this young Lady is nothing like them. Not opposite, but different. The conversation is on point which is one of the first things I look for in a woman. If I can’t hold a meaningful conversation with you, then what’s the point? She also has a great sense of humor which is cool because I can get crazy at times; a woman who takes things too serious wouldn’t be able to keep up with me.

The date was short, we went to watch the movie and that was a wrap. We talked a little on my way back home over the cells since we were in separate cars. I have to say I’m pretty impressed with her so far. She’s very grounded, but then again she’s seen a lot of struggle in her life; you can see it definitely humbled her. We’ll be hooking up again no doubt. Not bad for my first “official” date since the ending of my relationship. I wish they all would go that smooth, but for those of you out there dating, you know that’s NOT going to happen. Have I ever mentioned I think dating is a pain in the ass?

Saturday was strip club night. For most of the week the close friend of Mz Mental has been celebrating her birthday so the last thing on the list was to get all the friends together and go to the strip club; not the male strippers but the females (I’ll let you put that together on your own). We hooked her up with some drinks and table dances. The club was a little disappointing, I used to go this particular club every so often but the attitude and quality of the ladies there has really went downhill. All good though, it was about the birthday girl enjoying herself. Afterward they left to a Christmas party and I came on home. I was tired as hell, I couldn’t do another 2-3 hours at a party.

And I’d also want to give a big thanks to Mz Nici Nicole for coming through and seeing a brother from time to time, I always appreciate the good company. Plus feeling lonely is a bitch. I’m going to take you out soon; we’ll go to one of those healthy restaurants or something since you’re working out now and trying to get your Beyonce body on LOL. All good though, you know I love ya.

Be good Fam, the Holidays are right around the corner, for those that celebrate. I hope you’re ready because I’m not. Damn this year went by fast! Anyway your Hustleman is signing off, much love as always, be back at you soon. Peace!

*** Unparalleled Business Game ~ Home Based and Small Business strategies, techniques and tricks of the trade straight from your Hustleman:

Take Control of Your Financial Future

5 Comments:

  • At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    IM ALL FOR GOING OUT BUT YOU KNOW IT HAS TO BE ON A SUNDAY AND YOU KNOW WHY! LOL!

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yep, I know how losing money is. I also know that you make money appear like god makes water...so no worries.

    Out there dating huh? A slice of mental note for ya...have a purpose for your dates. Otherwise you will just be picking out random women and repeating a cycle that frustrates you. You know the drill.

    Peace

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm really happy that you have decided to come back to us. You have been gone just aslong as I have and that's not good. Sounds like you had alot of fun. I hope we can do it again sometime.

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm not much of a gambler either. I lose a dollar and I'm crying. When you work that hard for your money it's hard to just give it away like that.

    Glad to hear your date went so well. Sounds like you both have a lot in common and enjoy one another's company. Can't wait to hear about the 2nd date.

    Thanks for the congrats on our marriage, so you can refer to me now as the Mrs. Lol, just kidding.

     
  • At 1:28 AM, Blogger The_Hustleman AKA James W. Dennis said…

    @ Mz Nici - Um... I said healthy restaurant. No cheating on your diet!

    @ The god - Most definitely bro. I wouldn't do anything without purpose. Congrats again on the union, that's a beautiful thing! And I say again, I wish I was there to see it happen.

    @ Mz Mental - Yea the club was a little disappointing but none the less I had a good time. And you know I'm always up for a night of looking at booty, just say the word LOL.

    @ The Mrs. - Yes the date went well, but tracking her down for another is going to take awhile. In the meantime I have some more sisters on the list; we'll see how those go.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home