The Hustleman Chronicles

Hustling in the concrete jungle of Atlanta, Georgia USA isn't easy. My goal? Simple... to go from net worth zero to the making of my first million. Will I flop, or rise to the top? Truth be told, failure is NOT an option. E-Mail your Hustleman at : thehustleman@hustleandprofit.com for some personal dialogue, comments or questions.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Creepin' AKA Cheatin' AKA The Relationship Felony

What’s good Fam? I’m feeling fabulous and I’m just coming off of a very dynamic week. Let me tell you this, if you’re not getting what you want out of life, then make some new choices. That’s what’s up.

The weather here in the ATL has been great; it truly feels like spring… I take that back, this weekend felt more like summer for real. It’s beautiful to wake up and see near clear blue skies and feel the rays of the sun when you step out the door. It feels great to be outside on the block chopping it up with my people and making money in the process, no doubt.

Now, if I could just get over this damn pollen… Georgia has so many trees letting off so much pollen it gets off into your throat and eyes and it’s extremely irritating if you have allergies.

For those who read last weeks post about me being indecisive between two young ladies I figured it was time to give you all a quick update on the situation. But first let’s take care of the business…

*** Download your FREE (Yes, really FREE) copy of “Wealth Programming and the Science of Getting Rich”, written by yours truly! Get clear on the difference between thinking rich and thinking poor. I’m living proof that this book works, but don’t delay I’m pulling the plug on this book on March 31st. To get your copy CLICK HERE. ***

Alright, back on point… After weighing the situation out between both Mz Tam and Mz Lonnie I looked at things from the perspective of what I want and what’s best for the long term. Mz Lonnie is all of that hands down. She’s intelligent, takes care of business, she’s a good mother from what I’ve seen and also just a joy to be around. She’s also beautiful and possesses quite the Badunka Dunk; the kind that would bust out of some Apple Bottom Jeans if you’re following me. I like my asses big, what can I say?

Mz Tam didn’t take the news so well. I had a face to face conversation with her about my decision and at first she said she really didn’t care but as we continued to talk she didn’t overstand (stand over not under) why I didn’t want her.

Tam has some bullshit around her and I just can’t have that in my cipher (circle). I don’t think she really saw my perspective which is cool, she doesn’t have too; just as long as she respects it.

Decision made. I’ve locked it down with Mz Lonnie and have no regrets in my choice. Mz Tam has made it a point not to keep in contact with me which is what it is. When you gain one thing, you lose something else.

My moment of indecisiveness does bring up something that one of my homeboys is currently going thru. He’s a younger dude, about 22 and is actually a neighbor of mine. His girl is a friend of my EX, Mz Mental, so we became cool through them. Now my boy Cee is a good dude. He works hard, takes care of home (he paid all the bills for months when his girl wasn’t working and took care of her daughter too), and generally stays on top of his business.

Me and Cee used to chat from time to time but since I’m hardly ever home there was a little distance put between us. Mz Mental, my EX, came at me one day with that big-eyed look on her face.

“Guess what happened to your boy?”

“Who?” I asked.

“Your boy got caught up!” She responded and then she proceeded to tell me the whole story.

Long story short… Cee has an EX girlfriend that he was creeping with over the weekends. He would tell his girl that he was over his mother’s house when he would really be over his EX’s. To make matters worse, he wouldn’t just go see his EX, he would spend the night. How he got away with that for so long I couldn’t tell you, I never asked. Listen Fam, I’ve had some relationship misdemeanors in my lifetime but that’s just a relationship felony as my homeboy J would call it, you feel me?

Anyway, the EX got in contact with his current girl and they talked on the phone and eventually met face to face. Oh boy… bad business. Mz Mental was there through it all so I had a first had account of what went down next. Two hurt black women, it was on and poppin’ to say the least.

Cee’s EX and his girl teamed up to confront my boy face to face. Sort of a surprise tactic, they wanted to catch him off guard. Now damn… why did my boy have to be home that night? They both rode up, went into the house, marched upstairs and busted through the bedroom door where Cee was sleeping. I could just imagine the look on his face!

Mz Mental took current girl’s daughter into her room across the hallway while the two ladies just verbally let loose on Cee. Where he fucked up though was 1) He wasn’t saying anything and wasn’t answering any questions (then again what can you really say?), 2) When his EX was pissed off enough to just leave, he wouldn’t let her. He kept closing the bedroom door on her. This of course infuriated his current girl! Can you blame her? Ahh… decisions, decisions.

His current girl decided to stay with him after all of this and Cee was grateful, he planned to drive in the right lane. But… (you saw that but coming didn’t you?) when his EX contacted him and told him that despite all the hurt he’s put her through she still loved him, my boy got seriously confused.

You know your Hustleman is a man of the people, I don’t pry into peoples business but if you bring it to me I’ll definitely listen. One day while he was over my house he decided to speak on the situation.

“I don’t know man… I’m confused.” Cee said with his head down. I immediately knew where he was coming from. I responded with a question to make sure I knew where he was at with this.

“You’re feeling them both aren’t you?”

Cee shook his head, “It’s like I see qualities I like in my girl and I see qualities I like in my EX.” He put his head down again to contemplate for a moment and then continued. “I don’t know man, it’s like I’m still feelin’ my ex-girl because we have history. I mean we practically grew up together. We never were in a relationship into we got older but really I guess she’s more my type.”

“You know man,” I said overstanding his confusion, “Life is about choices. You have to make a decision. The thing is with that, because of the situation that went down, when you make a decision you are going to have to leave the other one alone completely. You have to dead that shit. If you don’t, then you’ll lose them both.”

Cee nodded in agreement. “It’s just hard man…”

I went on, “I feel you brother but you’re still young and I don’t know what you’re looking for out of your life right now. If you want to lock it down with someone on some marriage type level then you need to be with the one that can offer that. Think in the long term. If you’re just fuckin’ right now then just do that. Find some girl you can do that with and leave them both alone. They’re hurting right now.”

I continued, “Regardless of your decision if you continue in a relationship with either of them it’s going to be hard. Once that trust is gone, you can’t get it back. They’ll always have that doubt in the back of their mind. I’ve been through that shit with my first fiancé, its stress on the real; you’re going to be under a microscope.”

We continued to talk for a few minutes and then let it go. We all live and learn and Cee needs to make his own mistakes.

Over the next couple of weeks things between Cee and his current girl were cool. But… (yes, another but) then Cee pulled another relationship felony out of the bag. Seems he took some clothes, took some condoms and was gone for over a day in a half. He wouldn’t answer his cell phone and never called home. It was simple to know what he was up to. It’s like he wanted to be caught, I mean he knew damn well that every condom in that house was accounted for. Women keep tabs on things like that.

He could have done it differently, but then again he made no effort to hide it. He has balls though, he came right back home when his current girl was there. He didn’t wait until she was at work or nothing. Can you say DRAMA? Ahh… decisions, decisions… and now it’s on his current girl to decide what she’s going to do. To be honest I think it’s going to remain business as usual. At least until she finds someone to replace him.

Eh… I could be wrong but time will tell now won’t it?

Peace and blessings Fam. May your upcoming week be filled with joy and success.

Be sure to tune in next week when I get back into the business talk with an eye-opening look at how a Hustler builds a business with next to nothing. See you then.

9 Comments:

  • At 12:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Put a pic up of your current breezy..so we can see how great she is.

    Man what the hell is going on in GA?
    Boyyy you got some shit happening. This is like a durn soap opera.

    You and the ex still kewl...even though u got badunka dunk luv?

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    @ thegod,Yeah we are still cool! I told you when we decided to break up that I was gonna be there for him and I will. As far as badunka dunk, I have nothing to worry about. She may have the ass, but I have the heart. So I have no problems. As long as he is happy, then so am I.

    As far as the blog goes, you know that current girl ain't going nowhere. If you let ANY man or woman take advantage then thats what's gonna continue to happen. She told me that she know he wants to break up with her but she wants to make him suffer! How stupid is that? In making him suffer, she makes herself suffer. I hope they work out things, but I will tell you one thing, I wont be there again.... Drama needs to stay away from me.
    Mz. MentalSlave

     
  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger The_Hustleman AKA James W. Dennis said…

    @ The God - Peace to the God! Soap Opera seems to be the right term LOL. All good though, I've put a wrap on all of it. Too much wasted energy.

    I'll put up a pic or more than likely send you one, she's hesitant on being put on blast over the net.

    @ Mz Mental - What's up Mz Lady! You know I still got love for you always. I'm glad you finally found what you were looking for (hopefully). It's always good to see a smile on your face.

    So current girl is making my boy Cee suffer? That's her great plan? Funny, Cee still does what he does and she still let's him.

    Cee is like Mack of the year right now! She still calls him Baby, hasn't kicked him out the house and now he even has ex-girl calling the house. I think I might have to take lessons! LOL just playin'.

    Anyway... live and learn I guess but that's not my affair. I feel you on this... drama needs to kick rocks.

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, I have the badunka dunk and will have the heart,with no worries. When I'm down for my man,I'm down for him till the end. I have my shit together and not tying to knock those who don't. I am the current woman. I have the azz and the brains. I am very confident in myself and my new relationship.

    Like I told the hustleman, I don't do drama,nor play games.

    That shit if for the birds.To much wasted energy for me. I focus on the more possitve things like living mylife to the fullest and not letting any negativity bring me down.
    Mz. Lonnie

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger The_Hustleman AKA James W. Dennis said…

    @ Mz Lonnie - Hey Babygirl! I see you finally left a comment LOL. All good though. You know we are on the same page with focusing on the positive, which is one of the reasons why we get along so well. I can't do the negative mindset.

    Like I said, I'm glad you're in my corner so now we can build, feel me? What's you get in the future is paid for in the present. See you soon L.

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, babe. I feel you. Like you said, "WE DOWN LIKE 4 FLAT TIRES", no doubt.

    Mz. Lonnie :)

     
  • At 1:24 AM, Blogger Dami said…

    lol two hurt black women...trouble
    i feel you on that condom count..never knew she'd ask me

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL, Your girl funny to death!

    MentalSlave

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    НАДО ГЛЯНУТЬ))) [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-domov/66-stroitelstvo-domov-tekhnologiya.html]ремонт квартиры дизайн[/url]

     

Post a Comment

<< Home