The Hustleman Chronicles

Hustling in the concrete jungle of Atlanta, Georgia USA isn't easy. My goal? Simple... to go from net worth zero to the making of my first million. Will I flop, or rise to the top? Truth be told, failure is NOT an option. E-Mail your Hustleman at : thehustleman@hustleandprofit.com for some personal dialogue, comments or questions.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Little Misses

Hello Fam! Sorry I haven't been with you too much this week, I've been at maximum grind level and I have been helping out my family. Also I've been writing and trying to stay up on my rest. It's been a busy week. But Friday was lovely on the business tip (God I love Friday's)!

That pic above is little Kayla, isn't she precious? That's a current pic of her at 3 months old. She is my "sorta" god-daughter and brings my total of "sorta" god-kids to three. Two girls and one boy. Sad when you have no kids of your own right? You have to borrow other peoples.

I try to spend time with them when I can although I don't do it alone I like to have my girl around with me or at least one of the parents. I don't want anybody saying that Shai did anything to their kids, feel me?

Anyhow, I'll be back at you all for Sunday Reflection, until then take care.

6 Comments:

  • At 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bless the babies!!!

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's a great picture!

    I have my grandson with me this weekend. No one could have told me that I would feel this way about him.

    He's a real smart kid with a winning personality. Don't feel bad about not having any, you know how to rectify that ;] But it's good that you have rapport with them when you are around them - that's important.

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Disco said…

    Oh. My. DAMN!! SHE IS ADORABLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Beautiful baby!!! And I am sure that you will be blessed with a lil one of your own real soon!!! **smile** And I KNOOOOW he/she will be just as adorable!

    Peace!

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AWWWW! How cute! She is a honey! She's lucky to have you as a god daddy! Thanks again for all your help this past week. We're lucky to have you too. Smile!

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think your little god baby is so beautiful! She reminds me of my god child. You say that you have 3 god children and no real children of your own, well I think that when its time for you it will happen. You seem like you would be a wonderful father and whoever is so lucky to have a child with you will be blessed. I hope you have all you wish for and more in life, money and family.

    love you always!

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger The_Hustleman AKA James W. Dennis said…

    @ Mental - Thanks for the love babygirl. And stop being a stranger on my blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home