The Hustleman Chronicles

Hustling in the concrete jungle of Atlanta, Georgia USA isn't easy. My goal? Simple... to go from net worth zero to the making of my first million. Will I flop, or rise to the top? Truth be told, failure is NOT an option. E-Mail your Hustleman at : thehustleman@hustleandprofit.com for some personal dialogue, comments or questions.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Seasons Greetings!

I sincerely hope everyone who celebrates Christmas is enjoying themselves and doing it BIG. Tomorrow is yet another big shopping day before we bring in the New Year. Amazing, it’s almost 2007! Is it just me or does time seem to fly these days? Personally I’ve been pretty busy, it’s a busy time of year for me but I enjoy every minute of it, except for the shopping part; mainly getting around in the traffic LOL.

This week has been dynamic, the money flowed easily and it was good to see old customers and hear their holiday stories. Everyone was pretty much up and ready to go. My man New York unfortunately got wrapped up in some bullshit which got him locked up earlier last week, but he came out on bond and hit the block like a soldier. Nearly broke, he hustled up the money to make sure that 2 of his daughters would have a good Christmas; they were coming down from New York for a few days to spend time with their father. That incident of course left me solo for most of the week and although I was busy, it was still a little boring. Hustling solo isn’t always what I would call fun or exciting. Plus working and trying to watch your own back (you know you’re always being watched by someone) with groups of people around you is not easy. All good though, that’s what I chose to do so I stayed focused and did my best. So far another Holiday season free of any incidents or robbery.

As I prepare to bring in the New Year I have been taking my time to think about my life over the past year and find areas that could definitely use some improvement. I think we all do that more or less. The New Year marks a time of new beginnings although in reality, everyday is a new beginning. So although I don’t really do the whole “New Year Resolution” thing, I do like to make sure that my upcoming year will be better than the last. One of the greater battles I have to fight is to stop smoking these damn squares (cigarettes). I’ve tried before but it was MUCH harder than I thought. If anyone tries to tell you that cigarettes are not addictive, please slap them for me. Anyway moving on…

All in all everything is fabulous. No stress just blessed. Despite all the negativity going on in the world right now I’m at peace and those around me seem that way also. It turned out to be a good Christmas after all. Tomorrow is not promised so live for today; that’s the saying right? I’m out Fam and will be back at you soon. Peace and blessings. I wish you and yours a happy, safe Holiday and week ahead. Keep it moving and keep it simple ~ If they only knew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home